Today’s concern has to do with flying your drone over state parks.
Our caller for today, Tom from Wisconsin has a concern about flying drones over state parks.
The state park that Tom wants to fly over has a railway and a suburb in the area. So, to start with, can Tom get the necessary legal approval to fly over this state park? Do drone laws differ by state? Or is the FAA the supreme and just authority when it concerns airspace and drone laws? For all this and a lot more, tune in to our most current program now.
Enjoy! Get Your Greatest and A Lot Of Typical Drone Certificate Questions Responded To by Downloading this FREE Part 107 PDF
Make certain to obtain the brand new Drone U landing pad!
Get your concerns responded to: https://thedroneu.com/
If you take pleasure in the program, the # 1 thing you can do to assist us out is to sign up for it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us genuine fast? While you exist, leave us a 5-star evaluation, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832
End Up Being a Drone U Member Access to over 30 courses, fantastic resources, and our amazing neighborhood.
Follow United States
- [02:26] Today’s concern has to do with flying your drone over state parks
- [03:22] Do states have the authority to prohibit drones?
- [03:32] Not exactly sure where you can lawfully fly? Download our Drone Advocacy Package to comprehend the subtleties of drone laws
- [04:14] Can you remove from personal property and fly over a state park?
- [05:10] What are the guidelines for flying a drone over National Parks?
- [06:35] Why flying your drone over a railway is not an excellent concept